MCH International Recruitment endeavours to create excellent employment opportunities and our database is built to address the shortfalls and demands of specific sectors. This is made possible by our experience and knowledge of the industries we serve. The current labour market is highly competitive which makes our perpetual pipeline of employment opportunities invaluable.
Our recruitment experience extends to Angola, Australia, Botswana, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Equatorial Guinea, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
MCH International Recruitment covers a number of disciplines spanning the following areas:
• Technical and professional engineering disciplines, Project engineers, managers and senior mining management EPCM teams.
• Project services disciplines such as cost engineers, commercial managers, contract managers and planners.
• Civil supervisors and management teams for construction and expansion phases.
• Candidates for head office or site based administrative functions, human resource management and financial management.
• Health and safety officers and managers, paramedics and onsite medical support.
• Highly skilled mechanical and electrical artisans.
• Geologist and mineralogists phases
The following commodities in both opencast and underground mining are included in our mining client base:
Gold, Diamonds, Uranium, Coal, Nickel, Iron Ore, Heavy Mineral Sands, Copper.
MCH International Recruitment's offshore oil & gas and petrochemical resources cover disciplines across the following areas:
• Oil refinery maintenance shutdowns
• Oil refinery operational disciplines
• Offshore FPSO maintenance crews
• Offshore rig drilling, supervisors and technical disciplines
• Offshore rope access blasting, painting and mechanical maintenance work.
• Project planning.
MCH Commercial construction/building including mechanical, structural and civil disciplines.
• Commercial manager
• Contracts manager
• Site engineers
• General foreman
• Site agents
• Office administration
MCH Solar Renewable Energy
MCH Rail abroad
MCH International Recruitment offers the following expert services:
• Permanent Recruitment - this covers technical staff from senior management level through to bulk recruitment campaigns.
• Executive Recruitment - key appointments for highly specialised positions where confidentiality is required.
Engineering/technical recruitment EPCM/EPC Project management Finance recruitment Mining Manufacturing Technical Sales Sales Artisans